10.28.2010

Radio Ga Ga 10

Guest episode mixed by Uru Uru.

01. The Rascals - A Beautiful Morning.
02. Bobby Darin - Mack The Knife.
03. Harry 'The Hipster' Gibson - Who Put The Benzedrine In.
04. Анна Герман - Солнечный День.
05. Conway Twitty - Hello Darlin' (In Russian).
06. The Shaggs - What Should I Do?.
07. Jimmy Curtiss - Psychodelic Situations.
08. Lucia Pamela - Walking On The Moon.
09. Connie Francis - Lipstick On Your Collar.
10. Wackies - Always Dubbing.
11. Regina Spektor - Apres Moi.
12. The Jackson 5 - I Want You Back.
13. Aretha Franklin - Respect.
14. Willie Hutch - Lucky To Be Loved By You.
15. Nina Simone - Ain't Got No, I Got Life.
16. Bob Pinado & His Sound Casters - Me, You, One (Means I Love You).
17. The Voltage - Hold On I'm Comin'.
18. Nick Lowe - So It Goes.

download

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий